Fra Rationel Farmakoterapi nr. 10 2006
- Gerda Engholm, Hans H. Storm, Jacques Ferlay, Niels Christensen, Frøydis Langmark, Elínborg Ólafsdóttir, Eero Pukkala, Mats Talbäck (2005). NORDCAN: Cancer Incidence and Mortality in the Nordic Countries, Version 2.1. Danish Cancer Society.
- Bernard-Marty C, Cardoso F, Piccart MJ. Facts and controversies in the systemic treatment of metastatic breast cancer. Oncologist 2004; 9:617-32.
- Fumoleau I, Roché H, Kerbrat P, et al.Long-term cardiac toxicity after adjuvant epirubicin-based chemotherapy in early breast cancer: French Adjuvant Study Group results. Ann Oncol. 2006;17:85-92.
- Praga C, Bergh J, Bliss J, et al. Risk of acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome in trials of adjuvant epirubicin for early breast cancer: Correlation with doses of epirubicin and cyclophosphamide. J Clin Oncol 2005; 23:4179-91.
- Early breast cancer trialist´s collaborative group (EBCTCG). Effects of chemotherapy and hormonal therapy for early breast cancer on recurrence and 15-year survival: an overview of the randomised trials. Lancet 2005; 365:1687-717.
- Mouridsen HT, Robert NJ. The role of aromatase inhibitors as adjuvant therapy for early breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Eur J Cancer 2005;41:1678-89.
- Cuzick J, Powles T, Veronesi U, Overview of the main outcomes in breast-cancer prevention trials. Lancet 2003;361(9354):296-300.
- Mouridsen HT. Incidence and management of side effects associated with aromatase inhibitors in the adjuvant treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Current Medical Research and Opinion 2006 (in press).
- Seidman AD, Berry D, Cirrincione C. CALGB 9840: Phase III study of weekly (W) paclitaxel (P) via 1-hour(h) infusion versus standard (S) 3h infusion every third week in the treatment of metastatic breast cancer (MBC), with trastuzumab (T) for HER2-positive MBC and randomized for T in HER2 normal MBC. Proc Amer Soc Clin Oncol 2004, abstr. 512.
- Vogel CL, Cobleigh MA, Tripathy D, et al. Efficacy and safety of trastuzumab as a single agent in first-line treatment of HER2-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer. J Clin Oncol 2002; 20: 719-726.
- Tan-Chiu E, Yothers G, Romond E, Geyer CE, Ewer M, et al. Assessment of cardiac dysfunction in a randomized trial comparing doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by paclitaxel with or without trastuzumab as adjuvant therapy in node-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-overexpressing breast cancer: NSABP B-31. J Clin Oncol (2005) 23: 7811-7819.
- www.dbcg.dk (sidst besøgt 22.9.06).
- Bria E, Nistico C, Cuppone F, et al. Benefit of taxanes as adjuvant chemotherapy for early breast cancer. Cancer 2006; published online 28 Apr 2006.
- Slamon D, Eiermann W, Robert N, et al. Phase III randomised trial comparing doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel (AC-T) with doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel and trastuzumab (AC-TH) with docetaxel, carboplatin and trastuzumab (TCH) in HER2 positive early breast cancer patients: BCIRG 006 study. Breast Cancer Res Treatment 2005;94 supplement 1:abstr 1.
- Romond EH, Perez EA, Bryant J, Sumant VJ, Geyer CE, Davidson NE, et al.Trastuzumab plus adjuvant chemotherapy for operable HER2-positive breast cancer. N Engl J Med (2005) 353: 1673-1684.
- Piccart-Gebhart MJ, Procter MP, Leyland-Jones B, Goldhirsch A, Untch M, Smith I, Gianni L, et al for the HERA Study Team. A Randomized Trial of Trastuzumab following Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Women with HER2-Positive Breast Cancer. N Engl J Med (2005) 353: 1659-1672.
- Giordano SH, Buzdar AU, Smith TL, et al. Is breast cancer survival improving? Trends in survival for patients with recurrent breast cancer diagnosed from 1974. Cancer 2004; 100:44-52.
- Jones SE, Erban J, Overmoyer B, et al. Randomized phase III study of docetaxel compared with paclitaxel in metastatic breast cancer. J Clin Oncol 2005; 23:5542-51.
- Ejlertsen B, Pfeiffer P, Pdersen D, et al. Decreased efficacy of cyclophosphamide, epirubicin and 5-fluorouracil in metastatic breast cancer when reducing treatment duration from 18 to 6 months. Eur J Cancer. 1993;29A:527-31.
- Ghersi D, Wilcken N, Simes J. A systematic review of taxane-containing regimens for metastatic breast cancer. Br J Cancer 2005;93:293-301.
- Crown J, Dieras V, Kaufmann M, et al. Chemotherapy for metastatic breast cancer – report of a European expert panel. Lancet Oncology 2002;3:719-27.
- Ejlertsen B, Mouridsen H. Bør kemoterapi eller endokrin terapi anvendes først hos patienter med fremskreden brystkræft. Ugeskr Laeger 2004;166:2434.
- Mouridsen HT, Gershanovich M. The role of aromatase inhibitors in the treatment of metastatic breast cancer. Seminars in Oncol 2003; 30, Suppl 14:33-45.
- Slamon DJ, Leyland-Jones B, Shak S, et al. Use of chemotherapy and a monoclonal antibody against HER2 for metastatic breast cancer that overexpresses HER2. N Engl J Med 2002; 344: 783-792.
- Marty M, Cognetti F, Maraninchi D, at al. Efficacy and safety of trastuzumab combined with docetaxel in patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive metastatic breast cancer administered as first line treatment: results of a randomized phase II trial by the M77001 study group. J Clin Oncol 2005; 23:4265-74.